Ads by Google - Click Here For more

HTML – CSS Developer

Friday, October 28, 2011

Priya lift carry story with her boyfriend Ajay

Priya lifting Ajay
My name is Priya. I live in Mumbai. My age is 25.Recently I got married with Ajay, my school class fellow.
How We got married is a interesting story.Ajay and me are class fellows from child hood.I likes Ajay from childhood but Ajay was not interested in me.With the passage of time as we grow , I used to participate in sports especially in Athletics which helps me in having a athletical body.AJAY and me comes close during our school days.With time past as we grow Ajay goes to boys college than higher education and me too at girls college.But I didn't forget Ajay.

I joined exercise Gym as a trainer.One day in a marriage ceremony  I found Ajay.He looks too sexy.I feels too hot after sawing him.I went to him and introduces my self but he didn't remember me.I tried my full effort but he refuses to know me.

I was too much upset that time that why he is doing this to me.Tears cames into my eyes.I make a plan to take ravenge to Ajay.


After party when gusts was leaving I came to my car and when Ajay cames out I starts following his car.

He stops his car near a luxury building.He comes out of his car and went into the building.

I also come out from car and came into the building.


He stops at a apartment and starts unlocking the door after unlocking he enters and than closes the door.

I moves faster towards the door and knocked the door
.

Who's this?? Ajay asked under the door

I didn't speak anything

Suddenly door opens and quickly I pushed the door powerfully that Ajay falls on the ground of apartment.

I closely closes the door and moves towards Ajay.


Who are you? and what are you wanting from me...Ajay mumbered fearly

I am Priya and wants to fuck ur ass...!!



I tighted my saris across my waist and pull up Ajay by grabing his hands and makes him stands.


I push him towards wall.He moans..AAH!!


I BOWED down and than by grabing his legs lift him up in a straddle position.



I feels very hot in my boobs. Ajay crucled when I lift him and put his head on my shoulders and crab his legs across my waist. I put him in side carry position and took him toward a room.I ask him where the room is?? he said on the left side.


When I wanted to took him down on his bed than he refuses.. I smiled and stars tossing him on the air.

He moans and starts shouting...Oh  priya stops it I accept you ..that you are my girlfriend..

I smiled and took him in  front lift position and kisses him on forehead , than on chicks and than on neck and then i undresses his shirt and starts licking his chest.

I was feeling him like a child.


Ajay starts mimbling and suddenly I feels waist from her paint.I smiled because it was our first love sign.He than stops his body and was in semi-unconcious position .

I undresses his paints and went to washroom and we starts tooking shower.Tham time he stands on his foot.I rubs his chest legs and after when we comes into the room.I cradle him and proposed him.he accepted my proposal and Than starts kissing again but goes in the wonder of LOVE.


We got married and I lifted him during 7 rounds of marriage till our we comes into our room.I sat him on my lap I feed him with my milk on our SUHAG RAAT.Now he lived under my doministration



.........................................****..........................................................

Note: If you want to publish your stories than mailed us at lift.pak@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. very nice story.. is there any ladies who luv dis story ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say
    that I've really loved browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!
    Feel free to visit my blog post : medium and how to make a killing and full episode

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to get a good deal from this piece of writing
    then you have to apply these methods to your won website.
    Here is my web page - bookmarkshut.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this was a really nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to make a superb article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and
    never seem to get nearly anything done.
    My homepage teenagers and smoking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, every time i used to check blog posts here early
    in the break of day, because i like to learn more and more.


    Review my blog :: solar springbrunnenpumpe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do u have any stories where wife tuck saree around the waist and beat husband? then lift and carry him and fuck?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article is truly a nice one it helps new net viewers,
    who are wishing for blogging.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: aqua spere (www.whiteseo.co.in)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah we have lift carry story in saree too...read sunny leone story a sexy one..also you can send your stories at lift.pak@gmail dot com so we will publish it too

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very good thing u did priya . Ajay is lucky man because he got a strong and sex girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. hii priya ...can u lift me ..then pls mail me on tinksluv26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Your favourite Story?

CLICK HERE for more Stories

HTML – CSS Developer